Reblogged from thefirstwaltz
We love abandoned mansions, especially haunted ones.
- The Charles M.Sublett House on Millionaire Row in Danville, Virginia. This Victorian Gothic style home was built in 1874 by Mr. Sublett for his bride Jennie Cosby. It has 3 1/2 stories and is supposedly haunted in this historic district.
- This fabulous mansion is an example of George F. Barber’s design no. 37 from “New Model Dwellings” in Fleischmanns, New York.
- Abandoned home in Paris, Texas, reportedly built and occupied by one of it’s former mayors. The front porch slightly warms what is otherwise a very cold, haunted-looking house. According to neighbors, the top-floor had been a ballroom back in the day.
- Haunted mansion in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Built in 1980, Victorian Stone Manor Built In Sharon, Pennsylvania features 22 rooms and 8 fireplaces, covering over 16,000 square feet.